Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What is our purpose?


Before I created a question, I had to think of different significant words that had an underlying meaning. One of the words that came to mind was useless. What makes us useless? Are people born useless? Are there objects in life that are useless? The more I thought about it, the more I realized that everything is useless until given a purpose. I thought of different examples like how a seed turns into a flower or how a caterpillar turns into a butterfly and how they were once nothing special, but now something beautiful and purposeful. My favorite idea was how an ugly, fat pig turns into delicious, beautiful bacon. I decided to create this image by using colored pencils, paper, scissors, and glue. The bacon now demonstrates how the pig's purpose was to make food.

No comments:

Post a Comment