Sands : Art Two : What’s The PointPosted on: Thursday, September 5, 2013
Sands : Art Two : What’s The Point
1. What where some of your solutions to What’s the Point?
I was thinking literal points so i thought of animals with pointy teeth.
2. Which solution did you chose and why?
I chose my snake because i liked the long, sharp teeth. It ended in a point.
3. How did you show contrast in your work?
my background was black and white tiles so i thought that showed good contrast. Also my snake is shaded in certain areas to show contrast.
5. What techniques did you use to create this work?
I used black charcle for really really dark areas and i blended it together for value.
We encourage risk taking in art. Risk taking can be as simple as trying a new technique or learning about a new medium to as complex as trying something totally new.
6. Did you take any risks with this project?
I thought my background wasnt going to turn out right because the black would rub off on the white but watevs.