Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Whats the point?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/lf5xim2kjpdltv9/_-IeJzOHeB/DSC03021.JPG?token_hash=AAEWcs-KsN_TxhOvpyUvxjcrXpqrh8p52idCcNQUdKnjWQ

Sands : Art Two : What’s The Point

Posted on: Thursday, September 5, 2013
  Sands : Art Two : What’s The Point


 1. What where some of your solutions to What’s the Point? 
I was thinking literal points so i thought of animals with pointy teeth.

2. Which solution did you chose and why?
I chose my snake because i liked the long, sharp teeth. It ended in a point.
 
3. How did you show contrast in your work?
my background was black and white tiles so i thought that showed good contrast. Also my snake is shaded in certain areas to show contrast.
 
5. What techniques did you use to create this work?
I used black charcle for really really dark areas and i blended it together for value.
 
We encourage risk taking in art. Risk taking can be as simple as trying a new technique or learning about a new medium to as complex as trying something totally new.
 
6. Did you take any risks with this project? 
I thought my background wasnt going to turn out right because the black would rub off on the white but watevs.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment