Thursday, September 10, 2015

The missing piece










For my project, I used shape. I wanted an interesting shape so I cut out a cardboard square and cut triangles out of the sides. I then pasted the cut outs to the other side of the square to make the unique shape I repeated over and over again. The media I used was paint. I wanted to use paint because it was the quickest way to complete this project. Coloring with marker or colored pencils would have taken wayyy too long. Lastly, the subject is the missing piece. I left this piece out manly because Sands told me to, but I realized that it made this piece more unique, the missing piece could make people question why it wasn't included. Different ideas could form about the missing piece. Definitely made this project a little more interesting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment