Monday, December 7, 2015

These were my favorite pieces in the Museum :) I really liked the painting of Jesus and his followers. The white background makes the paint look clear and 'pop'. I also liked the shape the artist used for this piece. Jesus is the central focus with an even number of two people beside Him. My favorite piece was the "Two Figures" it reminded me of a poem called the road less traveled by because the black "figures" look like two roads in a yellow wood. The next picture is a statue I saw outside... I thought his facial expression and pose looked funny because its almost like he's complaining about something. And finally, my reaction to the last piece was amazement. I love the meaning behind the artwork and how clean and crisp it looks. Using glass and white clothe makes it look so pure and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment