Thursday, October 4, 2012

chalk mural critique

Chalk Mural Critique

                                                                                                                                                        
Self evaluation (must write at least 3 sentences for each question)

1. Explain your experience working on a team and executing your ideas for the mural.
When I first got into my group, I was a  worried a bit about how it would turn out because I had been so used to working on projects alone. I thought the group was a good idea though, not only did i have my own ideas, but i had everyone elses too. When we wrote all our ideas down on paper, we had to portray them on the wall with chalk and with everyones help, it worked out great.
2. Explain the importance of collaboration when working on a team.
As a group, everyone can add different ideas and everyone within the group has a say in how the piece should look. The more my group members would talk about what they did and did not like, the more ideas we would have to work off of for the final product. It was important if everyone spoke their mind and helped with the project.
3.  How successful was this project? Explain how and why.
This project was really successful for the most part. We had some really good ideas and worked together great. The only thing is, some of our members werent working or didnt even try to help us, we did pull it together with the four of us though and it turned out amazing.
4. Explain how you feel about creating artwork that others can interact with. Ex. Invoving the whole school? 
I thought it was a great idea, I loved how I would see other people who I didnt know jump into the picture and pose. It made me feel like they were enjoying something my team mates and I had created. Evertime I would walk past it, I would look in its direction and remember how fun it was to createt it, I loved working with chalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment