Friday, September 7, 2012
















1.Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.
I really liked the final piece, I thought I worked really well on it.

2. if this was a group project, what was your contribution?
100% contribution.

3. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?
Pretty successful because it was a warm up and it helped me with the final project.

4. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?
Drawing of the basic shapes worked but the actual shading did'nt work as well.

5. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?
 I would make the lighting even lighter as I get to the end of the shape.

6. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
The shading because I had to go from the darkest of the darks to the lightest of the lights.

7. What did you learn from this piece?
How to shade well with different textures.


















No comments:

Post a Comment